Monday 24 October 2011

Keeping myself amused

I have been told, on occasions that I am childish, I do like a laugh I admit, and some might say that my sense of humour is a little sick, neither of which are true, of course. It's just that sometimes I see things a little differently to some people. On a recent journey from point A to B I noticed the amount of "road kill". The crows and magpies have a banquet first thing in the morning, don't they. The next time that I sat down to give my guitar a good beating a few light hearted lyrics kept popping up in my mind. Before long, I had the makings of a little song, so while things were quiet I thought that I'd record it in a video. Have you ever done that, as soon as you press the record button, your mind, hands and brain seem to lose all coordination. Any way, eventually I had something that I thought was worth saving, so if you click on this link http://youtu.be/13fZEz8zesU you can have a look. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment