Friday 16 July 2010

Some more bits I made


The last few days I have been keeping myself busy one way or another, I have done a spot of fly fishing and topped up the freezer box in the fridge with some nice wild trout and I have tied a few flies to replace all of those that I have lost in the process. I have spent a little time making some leather pieces, new colours and new designs. The bracelets took me a while to work out the button on the end but I did not want to use metal closures as they are just not strong enough.




These small pouches have a leather loop inside with a split ring attached and so can be used to hold keys as well as small items or coins etc.





The pouch on the left is one that I made to take a multi tool and is probably my favourite piece, it took a full day to make and dye but the other two I made a little more quickly because I had already worked out the pattern and assembly method. All of these items I made without the use of any electricity and are entirely hand crafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment