Tuesday 3 August 2010

"Belting"

It's that time again. Time for my recurring summer apology, I really struggle to "Blog" during these days of warmth and long light evenings. I just cannot be indoors, there is too much time for that in the winter, so; sorry all. I have not been idle, far from it in fact, from the Lleyn peninsular after refreshing many old friendships we made our way up the coast to Anglesey, to one of our favourite haunts at Holyhead. We spent a week or so there and met up with lots more old friends. It has been really good to see everyone is well and smiling. We have some of the most amazing friends, and most of them would do almost any thing to help us out, should we need it. So while I think about it, to all of our friends and family thanks, you are all diamonds and I love ya. We are currently in Staffordshire for a few days and then who knows, maybe back to the coast for a paddle. I could do with a holiday. The last couple of days I have been working the hide some more, I have a fancy for making some elaborate belts, so I have been having a little practice to see what designs I could come up with, these are some of those I have done so far. Judging by the time that these small pieces have taken a full length belt is likely to take me about eight hours or so.(Glad I'm still only a 32" waist.) Maybe I should belt up now, so, catch ya'll later. Keep safe.

2 comments:

  1. Keith,

    Hope you are well, the belts look very good, next time I see you would you be interested in making a belt for me if i give u the buckle?

    Cheers

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries mate, be glad to.

    ReplyDelete