Saturday 14 March 2009

The days just keep rolling by, there has not been a great deal going on but it has been much warmer than we have been used to. Yesterday we had a drive into Denbigh to resupply, we had difficulty parking in the town and so we parked on a supermarket car park while we had a walk about. I thought about taking my camera with me but it was raining quite hard so I decided against it, however the rain soon stopped and I was wishing that I had picked up my camera. We were both impressed with some of the old buildings and the general character of the place, we will have to visit again.
Today I was out with the camera and decided to take a few silhouette shots, I always like this type of shot, I think it's the simplicity that makes them effective. With a few in the bag I set about loading them onto the laptop. While in the process, I heard a car pull up and turned to look out of the window to see a friend that we had met last year in Bishops Castle getting out. His name is Shaun, he's a smashing guy and lives most of his life on the road with his Jack Russell terrier Oak. It was good to see him again and we chatted for a while, but the time went too fast and he was off.
I think Pat is getting a little bored here now, there is not enough to keep her occupied, she needs people and shops etc. much more than I do and so I wouldn't be suprised if she was wanting to move on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment