Sunday 29 March 2009

The Magic Carpet

I'm afraid there is not much doing really. We have returned to the house for a few days, we have paid the road fund licence fee for another year and I have fitted a carpet in the truck. It didn't cost a lot, I bought it at a car boot sale, £2.00 in fact, and it's new. I put a runner on top to preserve it's new condition for as long as possible, the trouble is, the runner is more of a wanderer than I. I am sure that if we did not keep pulling it back, it would be in the far east by now, it is clearly some kind of magic carpet. We have switched some of the clothing in the hope that the weather is going to get a little warmer soon but other than that we have done little.The clocks going forwards by one hour last night has been long awaited and now I need to study the maps to see where we will go next.

No comments:

Post a Comment