Thursday 19 August 2010

Early September?

It seems like the dust on the trail has settled a little just lately, it was our intention to have a week or two in Somerset, then our plans changed slightly and we were to go to Dorset instead. For one reason or another we will not now be visiting Dorset either, so what do we do? I have absolutely no idea. We have been holed up in Staffordshire on a new site that is quite close to the house, in fact, we can almost see it. We have been here for just over a week, I have been busy with the leather and Pat has made up a lot of new pieces of jewellery, sadly there is no fishing here or I may have been trying to bend my rod too. The mornings of late have been cooler (this morning was 9 deg. C)and I can't help feeling that September has come early, so we have been pleased that we have an electric hook up for a change. So, all's been quite dull I'm afraid, perhaps not such a bad thing while the country is taking it's annual summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment