Thursday 27 May 2010

On the move once more

The last couple of weeks have been a little demanding one way or another, but for now at least, we are on the move again. We are in north Shropshire, not far from Chirk, facilities are minimal but that is fine by us. A small stream runs through the farm but sadly, I am told, it does not contain any fish. On arrival we chose a spot at the lower level of the land and spent the afternoon there enjoying the sun. Meg passed the time searching for sheep shit and scoffing it, so I imagine she is going to be sick over the next day or two. Why do they do that? Yet, I can put down a bowl of dog food and she wont touch it. Says a lot for the taste of dog food doesn't it? Or maybe I should begin canning sheep shit. After our evening meal I checked the water level in the tank and felt it prudent to top it up now rather than run out in the middle of our ablutions in the morning. We drove up the valley to the tap (it is about 1/4 mile) and the view was much better there, we decided at this point to stay on the high ground instead. I imagine that we will stay here for a couple of days at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment