Saturday 14 February 2009

Just routine stuff

We decided to carry out a couple of jobs on the van whilst we remain static, so we have replaced a flexible brake hose on the rear axle, topped up the anti-freeze and checked the fluid levels. Due to the recent electrical fault, the second of it's type since we took ownership of this van, I decided to fit a second smoke alarm under the false floor in the wardrobe just above the electrical junction boxes. We anticipate that we shall be moving on in about another week. It has been a mixed week weather-wise, we have been battered by gales and basked in sunshine, sometimes on the same day. I have worked hard to shoot some new photographs, and the most rewarding shot I have managed, has to be the Little Egret, not because it is a particularly good photograph but because it is quite an unusual bird to see. Things have otherwise been quiet and I have occupied my time improving my photoshop skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment