Wednesday 9 December 2009

Problems!



Oh dear, what is it with me? I have the bug for leather craft now. I must have had more interests and hobbies than a dozen men. Those who have been keeping an eye on my activities will have seen already a few pieces that I have made and now I have a few more. This one, is, I hope, more comfortable than real barbed wire wrapped around the wrist.


The one above on the left is a design based on some of the tribal tattoos that seem to have become so popular over recent years. It is hand cut, dyed with coffee and then given a bit of a shine using bees wax. The last one here is of course a Celtic
design and is made using embossing stamps that I
recently bought from a leather craft shop. I have about another dozen or so, each one different, but I don't want to post them on here as I may give them as Christmas presents. Now, all of this is causing me problems. Space, we need a larger camper, I am running out of places to store all of my hobby materials. Time, there are never enough hours in a day to devote sufficient time to my interests, I think that I will have to give up sleeping in order to get more done. So, that's it, you're up to date with things, except that Meg (my dog) has been very poorly for the last couple of days. In her never ending search for food, she has, I think, eaten something that has given her diarrhea and sickness and it has really knocked her about.

No comments:

Post a Comment